Thursday, March 4, 2010
Day One...
I've decided that I must lose 25 pounds by May and maybe if I document my journey I might actually follow through. Today I decided to start working out again.... but sadly couldn't find my Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred video. So I decided to do a light workout while watching The Office. Although it was definitely better than doing nothing at all.... I definitely need to work up more of a sweat if I'm going to lose this much weight in such a short amount of time (2.5 pounds per week). I also need to start watching what I eat. After a long talk with my dad tonight, I think I've figured out some great ways to start a new diet plan without breaking the bank. Basically, I need to eat at home for breakfast and dinner and pack my lunch for work. I need to stick with eating something healthy every 4 hours like Jillian Michaels suggests so that my blood sugar will be stabilized and I won't be so tempted to snack on everything in sight when I get home after work. I have a really bad habit of coming home after work and literally eating a little bit of everything in my apartment... cookies, break, banana peppers, pickles, sweetarts, strawberries, eggs, and then dinner on top of it all. It's ridiculous.... especially when I'm not exercising at all. I feel that if I have the food in my house I should eat it because it might go bad.... so I've decided to not buy a bunch of food at once. I'm going to plan my meals out daily and only buy stuff for those meals and for my one snack a day. I think this will save my bank account and also my stomach and legs. I'm also going to work on getting 8-9 hours of sleep a night (no more, no less) and drinking 8-10 glasses of water. I'm also going to drink less soda's and cut back on my candy intake. I am also going to reward myself when I achieve certain weight goals. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool! I wanna do it too! Drew and I were just talking about how we were gonna start a get healthy plan starting tomorrow. -Jenna
ReplyDelete