Friday, March 5, 2010

Day Two...

I started out this morning with watching my portion sizes. I had 3/4 a cup of Lucky Charms cereal and 1/2 a cup of 1% milk. I also had about 12 ounces of coffee with about 4 tsps of creamer. I felt good that I was able to watch my portion but still feel full. By the time lunch came I was starving. I had a bottle of water, a cup of Campbell's Creamy Tomato Soup and one serving of Stauffers Whales. Yummy. For dinner I attempted to make a vegetarian version of my favorite meal at Genghis Grill..... but it pretty much sucked. I put way to much spices in it, the tomatoes were over cooked and the potatoes were undercooked. I gave up eating and decided to workout instead. I did the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred video on level one. She definitely kicked my butt.... but I finished through it and feel better. I know that I'm going to be so sore tomorrow though. I'm going to a wedding shower where they will be serving a "light" lunch. Since I don't eat meat anymore, I'm sure the only options I'll have will be some vegetables and fruits and possibly some bread. Hopefully with a small selection of food, I can control my self and not over eat. We'll see.....

1 comment: